De Bruyne?

Germans.... I do keep trying to tell you.... we should do absolutely NOTHING to support these bastards....

This would be the perfect time for city to make a stand and say fuck you "We ain't being ripped off". And walk away.
We need to do this publicly at some point otherwise it will keep happening with every club we deal with. Sooner or later we need to do it.
We are a good enough side now that we can quite easily do without him and move on.

I don't know anything regarding what is happening behind the scenes so maybe im totally wrong. But from the outside it appears that we are being fucked about on nearly every deal we try to do.

Edit.. and I must add, this is a fan who has money on KDB signing for city. It's only a tenner mind, but there comes a point when I'd rather we walked away than carry on dealing with clubs like this
We did that with Hazard and Van Persie and those two players proved the catalysts for the next two teams to beat us to the title.

I've reached the point where I have nothing to say I'm that lost, so I thought I'd post that I can't think of anything.

Oooooo ermmm all that talk of champagne and booze being opened last night......there are either some very confused drunk people around today or a lot of people staring at flat plonk.

Will we ever find out what happened?

We did that with Hazard and Van Persie and those two players proved the catalysts for the next two teams to beat us to the title.

The difference between Hazard and De Bruyne is that everyone wanted Hazard and if we didn't get him, United or Chelsea would. Inevitably, they did and he's been a great player for them ever since.

With De Bruyne, if we don't get him, maybe Bayern will pick him up in a year, maybe they won't but no one else is in for him this year. In my opinion, if we walk away from this deal right now it says to players: "Show us that you want to play for us and we'll come get you, sit idly by and let your team fuck us about and we'll go elsewhere"

We are at the stage where we should be signing players who want to play for us (Sterling & Otamendi) and not battling it out to try and win players over in the off chance that a "bigger" club may be interested in them (De Bruyne & Pogba).

If they're not making the right noises that they want to come then fuck them, we'll sign other players. KDB had a decent season but he's not worth £60m, I'd sooner spend another 5 or 6 million and sign Bale or Griezmann.

Were you thinking that when you went to watch the latest blockbuster at the cinema?

I was taking the piss!!!

I fucking love that we're dining at the top table and would have no problem if the club decided to spunk whatever amount of money they deem fit on whichever player they think is worth it.

Personally, I believe that if you think the money spent in football is obscene then you should cease contributing to its coffers. It makes me piss the number of people that complain about the hyper-inflation of football yet subscribe to sky, BT etc. or, in your example, go to watch a film for an hour and a half which has a leading actor actor who's just earned $20 million for his troubles.

*Reminder to self: Next time use an ellipsis when 'trying' to be sarcastic* :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.