De Bruyne?

Isn't there a rule that so long as we have an agreement with a player we can get an extension over the deadline to get him signed and complete the deal? Just as s thought for if we needed more time on a plan b if all else fails.

Fuck me,how long do you want this to go on for?

This transfer has got shades of Sanchez, Hazard and Isco written all over it. Tell Wolfsburg to gtf at this point.

Why hasn't the relationship between Bayern and Wolfsburg been looked into by UEFA, etc.

Volkswagen own Wolfsburg 100%
Audi own 10% of Bayern
Volkswagen own Audi 100%

Volkswagen's CEO (who own Wolfsburg) sits on the Bayern board of directors.

Can you imagine if Sheikh Mansour sat on Arsenal's board? I'm sure the FA would like a word...

Cannot believe we are drawing this out past £50mill for a kid who's representatives and club are absolute tossers.
Bare in mind he has had one outstanding season, there has to be better options out there?!

Just if de Bruyne fails we have that little extra time to get a backup sorted.

I think City know exactly where we stand regards De Bruyne,and if we thought it was gonna fall on it's arse,we would of sorted someone else by now,or at least have someone lined up,just my opinion though.

We need to remember that this isn't the kid's fault

If he does come then we need to celebrate the fact and not put him under even more pressure. The price tag will be pressure enough

You actually think we have a chance of signing any of those players on a weeks notice? I don't see a player we'd be able to get that would be a substantial upgrade on Navas on a weeks notice

Well Pedro recently mentioned us showing interest (wasn't just media propaganda). So I'm sure we've sounded out a few others as well. Stranger things have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.