De Bruyne?

I don't think there is an alternative to KDB, just like there wasn't to Pogba. We're trying for very high level players now and they're not plentiful. People mention Isco, etc., but how do you get a player from Real Madrid who neither wants to leave and the club does not want to sell?

BTW in all this furor, the print version of Sky's KDB stories still says we're favourites. Bayern obviously counted on getting him next summer and don't have the means to match our offer right now. If they did convince Wolfsburg to do this though, it would present the Bundesliga as one of the biggest joke leagues in the world for competition when the (current) #2 team bows to the #1 team instead of selling the player to a club far away.

I still think he'll be ours because he's happy to join us and our offer is still the best. But we'll see...

I don't think they want a "back up", I think that's actually the point of trying sign de Bruyne in the first place.
I dont think there really needs to be a back up. If we get him then great, he adds another incredibly strong option. If we don't we have already shown this season with the addition of Sterling we are more than capable of winning the league and cups.

Just woken up form a 26 hour travel to Vancouver. Missed everything yesterday. Updates would be grateful. Thanks!
You actually think we have a chance of signing any of those players on a weeks notice? I don't see a player we'd be able to get that would be a substantial upgrade on Navas on a weeks notice

i`m doing nowt at the weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.