De Bruyne?

I seriously feel that if we were trying to sign Ronaldo or Messi, I would understand the negotiations dragging on for this long; but is De Bruyne worth this much hassle? If he really wanted to come, he would have agitated for a move by now. I actually hope that Wolfsburg get replacements in for him and we back out of the deal at 5.59pm on Tuesday and announce the signing of Bale instead.

KDB needs to be strong and tell them he wants city and not Munich (obviously only if he does!) been more than respectful to his club. It's the final week of the window and he really needs to force their hand because it seems they want nothing more than to strengthen bayern Munich. German football seems to have less credibility than seria a

I seriously feel that if we were trying to sign Ronaldo or Messi, I would understand the negotiations dragging on for this long; but is De Bruyne worth this much hassle? If he really wanted to come, he would have agitated for a move by now. I actually hope that Wolfsburg get replacements in for him and we back out of the deal at 5.59pm on Tuesday and announce the signing of Bale instead.
This would be amazing

I reckon we're in for Messi Ronaldo and Bale

I'm not even fussed if he comes here or not. We've got the best playmaker in the world at his prime. KdB would be lucky to play alongside Merlin. So if he doesn't sign, don't be disheartened fellow blues, just remember we've got this man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.