De Bruyne?

He can play very well on the right but his best position is silva's position, I don't want us spending over £50 million on someone and then not playing him in his best position. One of the reasons he left chelsea was because mourinho was playing him on the wings in pre season instead of centrally
There's no way Silva will be moved out wide to accommodate. I would reckon his position would be down the right.

Even fucking John Stones has put in a transfer request, although I suppose that's to persuade Evilton to come to the table whereas Wolfsburg are already there,allegedly . Even so, KDB seems reluctant. What if he is chickening out, offs.

I will never eat another ginger biscuit if this falls thorough. I will start a boycot of carrots. Plus my ginger cat can fuck right off.

243CD9EC00000578-0-image-a-85_1419346133384.jpg

Trying to think of it from a Wolfsburg fans perspective and surely it's more of a slap in the face him not asking for a transfer and blatantly wanting to move? ****'s trick. Just be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.