De Bruyne?

Even tucking John Stones has put in a transfer request, although I suppose that's to persuade Evilton to come to the table whereas Wo . Even so, KDB seems reluctant. What if he is thickening out, offs.

I will never eat another ginger biscuit if this falls thorough. I will start a boycot of carrots. Plus my ginger cat can fuck right off.

haha im going to have to divorce the wife if we are working on that methodology

Hi mate, quick response cos I'm in a rush, can't really do you justice. Two points

1/ He can play on the wing and do very well. His crossing is immense and he and Aguero would replicate (please forgive me for this) the combo of beckham and van nistlehorse that served united so well. The balance will remain the same.

2/ We need flexibility in the squad. Playing one way, with width the way you've described, will not work for us all the time. Adding another dimension on the right will strengthen our overall options.

He can play very well on the right but his best position is silva's position, I don't want us spending over £50 million on someone and then not playing him in his best position. One of the reasons he left chelsea was because mourinho was playing him on the wings in pre season instead of centrally

Even fucking John Stones has put in a transfer request, although I suppose that's to persuade Evilton to come to the table whereas Wo . Even so, KDB seems reluctant. What if he is thickening out, offs.

I will never eat another ginger biscuit if this falls thorough. I will start a boycot of carrots. Plus my ginger cat can fuck right off.

And no more shopping at Aldi :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.