De Bruyne?

I would love to have DeBrune in the squad but there would appear to be something going on to hold this deal up, considering the fee's being speculated it seems really odd. I am at the point where I am quite chilled about it now. If it happens then fantastic but if not then we have a shit load of cash that we can use to strengthen when needed.

ok so im probably going to get slaughtered for this but someone on twitter has said de bruyne is officially looking for a house in Manchester. Its probably bs, but it is my duty to bring it to the KDB table
He has no need I have a spare back bedroom in my house in Northenden. Could you let your twitter source know? £60 per week including utility bills.

All right I think that I'm going to be unpopular here but I really don't want De Bruyne to come here. Why? I don't know where he will fit into the team without affecting the balance of the team. I don't think we will spend over £50 million on someone to play in his unnatural position which means that Silva is most likely to be asked to play on the left or right. Silva has stated publicly for spain that he hates playing on the right which means that he will have to play him on the left like last season. The problem with this is that we will have to move sterling over to the right, yes he can play well here but his best position is on the left and as we have seen early on the season he has a good relationship with kolorov.

I'd be much happier with

Navas Silva Sterling

Aguero

than

sterling de bruyne silva

aguero

because it the second option gets rid of the width.

If I were to get one "realistic" bundesliga player then it would have to be aubameyang from dortmund. I know he signed a new contract but i read somehwere that dortmund would be willing to let him go for £35 million and we all know that contracts don't mean anything in football, especially these days. This would solve another issue because he can also play up front if needed. This means that no balance will be lost because he can just come in on the right hand side instead of navas, who has been brilliant this season i must add.

This would leave us with around £25 million to spend which I would buy krychowiak from sevilla. For me he is the best defensive midfielder in the world after busquets and is a huge upgrade from fernando. Another advantage from this is that we would steal him from arsenal, the clowns .

I apologise if my imagination is getting the better of me but I really don't want de bruyne to come here because a) he is expensive and b) i think he would ruin the balance of the team.

Listen no one really knows what's happening behind the scenes but from little quotes from Aloffs something stinks about this whole transfer. It seems like Wolfsburg would be delighted to sell to Bayern but doing everything in their power to dick City around. Small time league.

It's not just them though is it? Why does every German team seem happy to sell to Bayern and carry on in a league where they have no chance of ever winning?
Surely Bayern is the last team Wolfsburg should want to sell to... why strengthen them, have they no ambition to win anything?

He has no need I have a spare back bedroom in my house in Northenden. Could you let your twitter source know? £60 per week including utility bills.

haha I do not claim it as a source or anything, but it was wrote in Arabic which I thought was a little odd and that's why it was worth mentioning. I mean I could go on twitter and say anything, but I can't do it in Arabic lol.

i'll tweet them your details fella, does the £60 also include food, he has a rare diet of souls lol

Even fucking John Stones has put in a transfer request, although I suppose that's to persuade Evilton to come to the table whereas Wolfsburg are already there,allegedly . Even so, KDB seems reluctant. What if he is chickening out, offs.

I will never eat another ginger biscuit if this falls thorough. I will start a boycot of carrots. Plus my ginger cat can fuck right off.

All right I think that I'm going to be unpopular here but I really don't want De Bruyne to come here. Why? I don't know where he will fit into the team without affecting the balance of the team. I don't think we will spend over £50 million on someone to play in his unnatural position which means that Silva is most likely to be asked to play on the left or right. Silva has stated publicly for spain that he hates playing on the right which means that he will have to play him on the left like last season. The problem with this is that we will have to move sterling over to the right, yes he can play well here but his best position is on the left and as we have seen early on the season he has a good relationship with kolorov.

I'd be much happier with

Navas Silva Sterling

Aguero

than

sterling de bruyne silva

aguero

because it the second option gets rid of the width.

If I were to get one "realistic" bundesliga player then it would have to be aubameyang from dortmund. I know he signed a new contract but i read somehwere that dortmund would be willing to let him go for £35 million and we all know that contracts don't mean anything in football, especially these days. This would solve another issue because he can also play up front if needed. This means that no balance will be lost because he can just come in on the right hand side instead of navas, who has been brilliant this season i must add.

This would leave us with around £25 million to spend which I would buy krychowiak from sevilla. For me he is the best defensive midfielder in the world after busquets and is a huge upgrade from fernando. Another advantage from this is that we would steal him from arsenal, the clowns .

I apologise if my imagination is getting the better of me but I really don't want de bruyne to come here because a) he is expensive and b) i think he would ruin the balance of the team.

Hi mate, quick response cos I'm in a rush, can't really do you justice. Two points

1/ He can play on the wing and do very well. His crossing is immense and he and Aguero would replicate (please forgive me for this) the combo of beckham and van nistlehorse that served united so well. The balance will remain the same.

2/ We need flexibility in the squad. Playing one way, with width the way you've described, will not work for us all the time. Adding another dimension on the right will strengthen our overall options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.