De Bruyne?

Just got back from the Moon.

On a serious note, my mobile is broken.

Just logged on.

Has the story about Bayern and De Bruyne got legs, or is it just another........(fill in as appropriate)

Basically, what's the latest (no) news.

Thanks.
Nothing new and a lot of panic on here about swamp rags and Munich rags.the window closing. Time for KDB to tell them to get it done. He seems decidedly unimpressed by us by the look of things.

Could be but what happens if they don't get one in time, do they still sell?

Going by the way he's played in the first two games yes. And for anyone criticising him for not doing enough to force the move they need to go and watch those two games, he's done plenty imo. They still have Perisic and Kruse if they sell.

I don't think there is an alternative to KDB, just like there wasn't to Pogba. We're trying for very high level players now and they're not plentiful. People mention Isco, etc., but how do you get a player from Real Madrid who neither wants to leave and the club does not want to sell?

BTW in all this furor, the print version of Sky's KDB stories still says we're favourites. Bayern obviously counted on getting him next summer and don't have the means to match our offer right now. If they did convince Wolfsburg to do this though, it would present the Bundesliga as one of the biggest joke leagues in the world for competition when the (current) #2 team bows to the #1 team instead of selling the player to a club far away.

I still think he'll be ours because he's happy to join us and our offer is still the best. But we'll see...
not if the two clubs fail to agree a suitable fee before september 2nd and the player is not willing to 'go to war'

Going by the way he's played in the first two games yes. And for anyone criticising him for not doing enough to force the move they need to go and watch those two games, he's done plenty imo. They still have Perisic and Kruse if they sell.

Yes that's my point. If they are going to sell in the end, even without a replacement, and he is playing poorly when picked, what's the point of waiting? Logically it can't just be a replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.