De Bruyne?

Yes that's my point. If they are going to sell in the end, even without a replacement, and he is playing poorly when picked, what's the point of waiting? Logically it can't just be a replacement.

I think the logic goes that if they declare De Bruyne outgoing before tying up a replacement they negotiate from a position of weakness and get bent over by the selling club, if they tie up the replacement first they do so negotiating from a position of strength and can pay a lower fee. Either way they'll sell.

Is this thread for real?

No one knows what stage the negotiations are at. No one can question his attitude as no one knows wtf is going on!

But fuck it! Lets walk away from a deal we've been working on all summer for a player who could well be an important to us for the next 5,6,7 years because a dozen or so kids on bluemoon wanted this done yesterday!

Hopefully the club are not quite so shortsighted!

Or have I been mass clarkied!

I think the logic goes that if they declare De Bruyne outgoing before tying up a replacement they negotiate from a position of weakness and get bent over by the selling club, if they tie up the replacement first they do so negotiating from a position of strength and can pay a lower fee. Either way they'll sell.

Fair point

Is this thread for real?

No one knows what stage the negotiations are at. No one can question his attitude as no one knows wtf is going on!

But fuck it! Lets walk away from a deal we've been working on all summer for a player who could well be an important to us for the next 5,6,7 years because a dozen or so kids on bluemoon wanted this done yesterday!

Hopefully the club are not quite so shortsighted!

Or have I been mass clarkied!
fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p[ekm]750x1000[ekm].jpg

Yes that's my point. If they are going to sell in the end, even without a replacement, and he is playing poorly when picked, what's the point of waiting? Logically it can't just be a replacement.

Logically, what is happening is they are trying to induce us to panic, to believe that they genuinely are having second thoughts. They want to string it out to the very last day because every day this goes on we become more likely to dump another £5m into the transfer pot just to guarantee it goes through.

That, or they genuinely believe another club are preparing to get involved, and they want to play the clubs off against each other for more money.

Either way, basically what is happening here is Wolfsburg believes they can get a better deal by holding out - and they're probably right, honestly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.