De Bruyne?

Maybe Mourinho was right about him when he spoke of his lack of fight. Wolfsburg rescued him from Chelsea and gave him a fat, long contract at a club where he would be the big fish in a relatively small pool [compared to the Chavs] and he has now adapted comfortably to his new circumstances and is eternally grateful to his new paymasters for adopting him as one of their own. Maybe the thought of stepping up into a set up where he will be just another number but with more pressure is on him is enough to give him the shakes and he is worried about leaving his newly found security and is happy to repay the faith in him that his paymasters have shown him, so much so that he will never leave ...even if Bayern move in for him.

Is this thread for real?

No one knows what stage the negotiations are at. No one can question his attitude as no one knows wtf is going on!

But fuck it! Lets walk away from a deal we've been working on all summer for a player who could well be an important to us for the next 5,6,7 years because a dozen or so kids on bluemoon wanted this done yesterday!

Hopefully the club are not quite so shortsighted!

Or have I been mass clarkied!
Thank god, I thought for one moment there you were suggesting giving him the Das Boot!!!

fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p[ekm]750x1000[ekm].jpg
*like*

Maybe Mourinho was right about him when he spoke of his lack of fight. Wolfsburg rescued him from Chelsea and gave him a fat, long contract at a club where he would be the big fish in a relatively small pool [compared to the Chavs] and he has now adapted comfortably to his new circumstances and is eternally grateful to his new paymasters for adopting him as one of their own. Maybe the thought of stepping up into a set up where he will be just another number but with more pressure is on him is enough to give him the shakes and he is worried about leaving his newly found security and is happy to repay the faith in him that his paymasters have shown him, so much so that he will never leave ...even if Bayern move in for him.

I really doubt this theory. By all accounts he has asked to go and is currently playing crap to emphasise the point. I'm sure he would like the extra millions and has no fear of the Premiership.

The hierarchy need to release whatever funds are necessary and land this guy. Offer him £300k a week if need be. The football world knows who we are, but let's press it home with a transfer that shakes the foundations of football.

People are panicking because we've all wasted so many hours in this thread/on this guy. I must be a masochist bc it's starting to get enjoyable for me. Another week? Leggo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.