De Bruyne?

I honestly can't see how he's going to fit into our side at the minute. Not a big fan of navas but what he's bringing to the team at the minute is exactly what we need. Yes we need options but would de bruyne slow our play. I've watched him only at least 6 times and wasn't impressed once. One of them against Wales where I thought he was terrible. I just have to trust the club on this one.

sad-cat.gif

All this waiting,come on kev
Class

The party that's has been most quiet in this transaction is City. Nearly everything on this thread has been based around speculation, mainly by the press. City have said very little officially on the matter.
If our boys doing the dealing are happy to keep negotiating - then trust them. If they walk away then it will be for the best interests of the club. These guys are professionals in their field (unlike Ed Woodenhead).
So discuss the merits of the transfer, but don't get irate. We are in a great position whatever the outcome.
De Bruyne, it seems to me, is just trying to be as professional and as dignified as possible.

I honestly can't see how he's going to fit into our side at the minute. Not a big fan of navas but what he's bringing to the team at the minute is exactly what we need. Yes we need options but would de bruyne slow our play. I've watched him only at least 6 times and wasn't impressed once. One of them against Wales where I thought he was terrible. I just have to trust the club on this one.

After watching Chelsea before the game on Sunday I can't help but think we missed out with pedro at £21 mill!

Judging by this saga imo he lack balls and the right mentality

Sorry mate, but I say bollocks to that comment. Shows a massive amount of integrity & professionalism in my opinion, which is exactly the mentality we should be looking for in players.

How would you feel if Real or Barca came in for Serge, he was happy to go or stay & he handed in a transfer request after City had turned down a bid? Woułd you slag off his personality & mentality?

Inversely what would you say about his personality & mentality if he carried on as a true professional & didn't hand in a transfer request to go to either of the 2 most successful teams in Europe?

Is this not done yet? If he signs, great. If not, oh well, won't lose sleep. We're in a healthy position right now, Navas is in very good form, which means that this deal isn't a do or die. If anything, it's starting to become less attractive. Perhaps Jose was right when he said that Kevin doesn't have the mentality / spine.

If he's willing to be used as a make weight to Munich & stay another year as part of that deal, having rejected two contract offers from WB, then quite frankly he's extremely spineless and one to stay clear of.

If it happens, then it happens. But the fact that Navas is now playing his best football means it will be no great loss if he stays at Wolfsberg. Playing first team football is doing wonders for Navas, and as such I`d be happy to bring Lopes in as the understudy, he`s more than capable. I`d give this deal til sunday and then move on with Lopes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.