De Bruyne?

Then they have an unhappy player who has publicly committed for us.

Right now we're totally powerless. Zero leverage. A few million euro would have given us some leverage (unhappy player)

The way it stands he can tell us to go fuck ourselves and we're screwed.

No. We are not 'screwed' we are top of the league & fucking fantastic. It' DeBruyne who would have the problem, not us. He is having a great life.

This thread have turned into a religion. ppl just believe without
According to Radio Television Belge Francophone , De Bruyne and he has settled personal terms with City. Missing only arrangement between clubs
Also, according RTBF De Bruyne and his agent are " ready to go at any time " , but do not want conflict with Wolfsburg

Sorry if this information has already said
They said this a week ago.

sad-cat.gif

All this waiting,come on kev

No I haven't but as the late Neville Neville said: Wolfsburg rebuilt him and he is a hero there. He has no reasons to force through the move.
So he's perfectly happy to stay at Wolfsburg is he? Let him stay there then. I want players who are determined to play for City.

Yes loads of them. Happens all the time because technically we don't have to bid. If Txiki calls Allofs and says "what about 35 million" and he says "no chance" then it's not a bid and both sides have plausible deniability.

You also have to remember that often times the deals are done via agents. So we give KDB's agent an offer to take to Wolfsburg. Again it's not an official offer in the purest sense because it's not come directly from City.

We have to be patient this week and trust Txiki and the rest of the board. They're no mugs.

You really think it would take weeks to agree a price even if it is done via agents? I doubt they have to personally deliver messages to either side.

No I haven't but as the late Neville Neville said: Wolfsburg rebuilt him and he is a hero there. He has no reasons to force through the move.
Wolfsburg rebuilt him my arse, he is a footballer, they are a football team that is all, think they all need to get over themselves a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.