De Bruyne?

Thanks for posting Sergio!

Genuine question.....are we in a position where we need to now sell players to make room in the squad for new signings?.....from reports, it seems like De Bruyne would be seen as a direct replacement for Joveitc, which is why we wanting Milan to speed up the deal..

I think we want to clear the foreign spots possibly considering we currently have a full compliment of 17.

De Bruyne for Jovetic, Pogba for Dzeko. We don't want to be stuck with a senior player unregistered.

I think we want to clear the foreign spots possibly considering we currently have a full compliment of 17.

De Bruyne for Jovetic, Pogba for Dzeko. We don't want to be stuck with a senior player unregistered.

thanks blinkblue....I'm guessing if we signed De Bruyne before Jovetic goes....teams will know we desperate to sell and would likely offer less....thanks again mate!

We don't have FFR restrictions anymore. So my guess is we don't need to sell before we buy foreign.

Just because we don't need to sell first from FFP perspective doesn't mean we're willing to throw away millions in the fee and pay the extra wages by not selling. If an Italian club in a buyers market is the option we are left with then we get shit loan and option to buy offers. Doubt the board want to be taken the piss out of with this. They are running a business after all

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
Daily Mail: City will offer an initial £40m for De Bruyne but are prepared to go as high as £50m to fend off competition from PSG.
Jesus christ, good negotiation tactic to say that we offer 40 but are going to offer 50 if they dont accept.

The media knows fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.