De Bruyne?

That's how you do it. I would continue to offer more even when they accept just to be sure.

Fuck it. £100m.

£110m.

Papers talk absolute shite!

I'm just hoping we can agree fees for both Jovetic and Dzeko in the upcoming days to help clarify our next move. Would Edin not be open to a move the other way back to Germany as part of the De Bruyne deal?

Papers talk absolute shite!

I'm just hoping we can agree fees for both Jovetic and Dzeko in the upcoming days to help clarify our next move. Would Edin not be open to a move the other way back to Germany as part of the De Bruyne deal?
Martin Blackburn has said a bid 40m is on the way in the sun today. Seems all the press have got hold of it. Sure Wolfsburg would be slightly easier to negotiate with.

I think like Sterling, this is a one club auction again due to the player only wanting us.

PSG or anyone else are simply not in the running imo.

Don't think city would bother bidding if they new he wasn't interested in coming.
Will have spoken to the player first hence the bid going in.
Think this ones just about the fee.imo

Think the first Sterling bid was about £35m from what I read,can't remember.Obviously we settled at £49m.
Can see Wolfsburg doing the same and sitting on their hands unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.