De Bruyne?

If that's the case I really hope city write an open letter to this thread just to say "yeah we tried, very hard in fact. But it didn't happen. Now, we can't say that wolfsburg are a bunch of timewasting thundecunts. Incase we want to sign someone from them in the future, but what we will say is they have dealt with this transfer in an extremely unprofessional manner." be a nice touch.....probably won't happen :) :)
Like I said earlier, the blueprint for this sort of behaviour was the Way Tottenham dealt with the Berbatov deal. And that deal wasn't done until literally a couple of hours before the window closed. Worse still, Bacon felt the need to take a humiliating, flaperty speed chase down to the airport in order to keep the deal going. Negotiations went on for months but only came to fruition with literally one hour to go on that summer's window. Wolfsburg are pulling a Tottenham

Stop quoting Bild people. They are taking the piss and have been for weeks. Fucking PSG story getting resurrected as well. Don't feed the trolls. They have enough delusions as it is. That said, I've just tweeted the fornicating attention seeking coyote snivellers to ask them why they are constantly making shit up.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.