De Bruyne?

I think it's clear Wolfsburg don't want to sell to us, and a variety of reasons have been put forward for that but that seems to be the bottom line

They really don't but I think they want the same money from someone else, which is why they have kept "negotiating" with us.

They're Bayern light in my opinion. Horrible.

In the end it will be their greed versus their hatred of us. Difficult to see which way it will go.

Anonymous started that this morning

It's a bank holiday and so might just be common sense to pre book in hope rather than expectation. Or the other mysterious player Tolmie hinted might be under the radar.

If it is for KDB then it seems about the right time frame for a medical the way it is playing out as any later and it would be pushing it to get things signed.

They really don't but I think they want the same money from someone else, which is why they have kept "negotiating" with us.

They're Bayern light in my opinion. Horrible.

In the end it will be their greed versus their hatred of us. Difficult to see which way it will go.
You may be right
They want to sell, they're just pissed off that we are the only game in town, imagine how sick that must make them feel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.