De Bruyne?

I'm not buying into these late hijack stories but just goes to show if you fanny around to long it can happen.

It puts pressure on Wolfsburg publicly to get a deal sorted as they have an unsettled player, it unsettles the squad and everyone knows he wants to leave. It also takes away a bit of their bargaining power as we would know this ourselves and Wolfsburg would know we know.

Isn't that the position now though, without a TR?

The media really are dragging this story out now. The PSG stories don't ring true simply because I thought Wolfsburg want £57m and we have not gone that high yet. How can can they match a bid of £59m if we are not willing to pay £57m?? As for United if they are interested it would be a strange one as the are well stocked in attacking midfielders and wide players it's a number 9 they are crying out for.

Another day and still nothing more,if this transfer falls through in my opinion city will have no blame in its failure that will lie at the door of Wolfsburg and its people and along with de bruyne and his agent...

There is no way the Scum are getting involved in this. They are a laughing stock as it is, after the Pedro fiasco. Imagine if they go in for De Bruyne and he still comes to City? Not only SNUBBED, but snubbed for the noisy 'ickle neighbours. It's bollocks.

There is no way the Scum are getting involved in this. They are a laughing stock as it is, after the Pedro fiasco. Imagine if they go in for De Bruyne and he still comes to City? Not only SNUBBED, but snubbed for the noisy 'ickle neighbours. It's bollocks.

But they can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.