De Bruyne?

Fair enough, was probably a coincidence.

He might be very mildly ITK and got told we wanted them done before the first team joined the Australia tour, which is Tomorrow morning.

Or he could have just looked at the dates the senior players were flying out and guessed.

No way of knowing really, but anyone can get lucky once.

He might be very mildly ITK and got told we wanted them done before the first team joined the Australia tour, which is Tomorrow morning.

Or he could have just looked at the dates the senior players were flying out and guessed.

No way of knowing really, but anyone can get lucky once.

I don't know the guy, so certainly can't vouch for him. I saw in some of his older posts from a few years ago that he got other deals right before they were completed. Maybe he got lucky with those too, or maybe as Damo alluded to, he posts a load of shite and then deletes whatever doesn't come off. I don't follow him that closely to know to be honest.

I trust all of Tolmie and Zin's info, but I am sure there are others out there who get to hear stuff before the press as well. Not sure if Anonymous0211 is one of them.

I think we were hoping to get the Dzeko deal done and dusted before we sign De Bruyne to give him the number 10 shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.