De Bruyne?

Anonymous of twitter said on the 10th that sterling would be all done on the afternoon of the 14th

It was actually on the 6th that he said that mate. It was on here a few days ago that Sterling would get done the next day and he said that was premature, amd he was sticking to the 14th. He might have got lucky, but I reckon he probably works for City in some kind of City TV / Social Media role.

It was actually on the 6th that he said that mate. It was on here a few days ago that Sterling would get done the next day and he said that was premature, amd he was sticking to the 14th. He might have got lucky, but I reckon he probably works for City in some kind of City TV / Social Media role.

Then he was forced to take down his twitter account :(

There is absolutely no way that anybody could reasonably believe that a transfer like this could be completed on a certain date that was ~10 days out.

He didn't might have gotten lucky, he absolutely got lucky. We hadn't even put a bid in when he said it, and like many ITKs the finer details have changed. He previously said "before the 14th" which was incorrectly reported as the day we flew to Oz. Then it changed to "near the 14th", then "the 14th".

He's one of those who deletes his tweets in the future to make him look more accurate

Hi domalino,

To answer your query, I'm sure that the total cost of RS, KdB and PP would in fees and wages be a step too far.

If FFPR was not a live issue, I'd imagine we'd have blown even Barca out of the proverbial water weeks ago.

The midfield with Fernandinho, Toure, De Bruyne, Navas and Silva is good enough is good enough with three other squad players being satisfactory to step up to the plate for certain league and cup matches as well as covering for injuries and suspensions.

How is that? Surely it largely depends on things such as revenue, profits, lengths of contracts (and hence amortisation) for said players, wages paid v bonus split, wages freed up from players exiting and so on and so on and so on???

There is absolutely no way that anybody could reasonably believe that a transfer like this could be completed on a certain date that was ~10 days out.

He didn't might have gotten lucky, he absolutely got lucky. We hadn't even put a bid in when he said it, and like many ITKs the finer details have changed. He previously said "before the 14th" which was incorrectly reported as the day we flew to Oz. Then it changed to "near the 14th", then "the 14th".

He's one of those who deletes his tweets in the future to make him look more accurate
There should be some sort of sticky on the transfer board that says stop believing anonymous/faceless twitter accounts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.