De Bruyne?

I'll be shocked if United sell Di Maria after one year. That will surely surpass every other flop in world football. Even Kaka, who was shit, stayed at Madrid for 4 seasons.

Good for us if it gives us a clear path to Kevin. If we get this one done I'll probably have a fit.
While I agree he was a flop for United I still think he is a top 30 footballer in the world. I think for whatever reason it just didn't work for him there. He is class.

While I agree he was a flop for United I still think he is a top 30 footballer in the world. I think for whatever reason it just didn't work for him there. He is class.

Sorry, bollocks

Top footballers have heart, he has very little and was unable to adapt due to that very reason.... Talent means fek all unless you can adapt to your environment

I don't think they will care if he's a "flop" as long as they get their money back. And PSG will probably pay it.

Sorry, bollocks

Top footballers have heart, he has very little and was unable to adapt due to that very reason.... Talent means fek all unless you can adapt to your environment

Incredibly harsh.

But frankly this is true.

Doesn't like Van Gaal and clearly doesn't like being played out of position with pressure on him to perform and a weught of expectation from rags to do something special. The climate and house break in has him shook but top players have a strong mentality. They man the fuck up and take shit om the way but get to where they want to be. Di Maria is a Diva. He wants PSG where opposition is less physical and money is as good if not better.

I see him offski. Just wonder who they will replace him with

Sorry, bollocks

Tell that to Messi and Argentina. I mean, I am sorry, but some situations are better than others. Look a Forlan for the Rags, or De Bruyne at Chelsea. They are great players, just in circumstances that didn't work out for whatever reason. I know Messi still has done semi well with Argentina, but it's safe to say he should have better showings for his national side. Just because you are great doesn't mean you play in a situation or circumstance that will mesh perfectly. The better you are, the better the chances you will succeed, but it doesn't always work out. There are lots of factors that come into play at the top level, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. The margins are slim.

Incredibly harsh.

But frankly this is true.

Doesn't like Van Gaal and clearly doesn't like being played out of position with pressure on him to perform and a weught of expectation from rags to do something special. The climate and house break in has him shook but top players have a strong mentality. They man the fuck up and take shit om the way but get to where they want to be. Di Maria is a Diva. He wants PSG where opposition is less physical and money is as good if not better.

I see him offski. Just wonder who they will replace him with

I heard a quite disturbing rumour today... Robben

From a belting source, fucking hope not!!!

Tell that to Messi and Argentina. I mean, I am sorry, but some situations are better than others. Look a Forlan for the Rags, or De Bruyne at Chelsea. They are great players, just in circumstances that didn't work out for whatever reason. I know Messi still has done semi well with Argentina, but it's safe to say he should have better showings for his national side. Just because you are great doesn't mean you play in a situation or circumstance that will mesh perfectly. The better you are, the better the chances you will succeed, but it doesn't always work out. There are lots of factors that come into play at the top level, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. The margins are slim.

Que?

KDB and forlan? Really??

No worries bud, life's about opinions, I just disagree.... I think nip just responded my thoughts!!!

Que?

KDB and forlan? Really??

No worries bud, life's about opinions, I just disagree.... I think nip just responded my thoughts!!!
I know, not great examples. But just trying to say, people might excel better at club A better than club B. I don't think his small sample size at United is reflective of how good he is. Cheers though to everyone for the conversation, beats working :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.