De Bruyne?

I heard a quite disturbing rumour today... Robben

From a belting source, fucking hope not!!!

Really doesn't bother me if they do sign Robben.

They will be challenging for the title either way but I think they will still be Arsenals level rather than us or Chelsea. Then they will have Robben, Schweinsteiger and Rooney all the wrong side of 30.

We're paying a premium to get younger talent in. They will have exactly the same problem next season.

Hi Zin, you think we would go after him if we couldn't get De Bruyne? Cant see us signing Robben and De Bruyne.....thanks mate!;)

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you were talking about the rags!;)

Last edited:

Didn't Bayern's president say Schwein would be the only transfer from Bayern to United? It's obvious that Van Gaal wants to steal their entire squad, but I doubt he'll be able to get anymore from them, they only got Schwein because Bayern let him choose what to do after so many years of service, the same can't be said about Robben and Müller.

Really doesn't bother me if they do sign Robben.

They will be challenging for the title either way but I think they will still be Arsenals level rather than us or Chelsea. Then they will have Robben, Schweinsteiger and Rooney all the wrong side of 30.

We're paying a premium to get younger talent in. They will have exactly the same problem next season.

I think it will be straight fight between us, chavs and the rags.... A fit robben would elevate there chances, regardless of age, the plus would be they lack strength in depth, robben, swashtika and shrek all suffer from niggly little injuries....

Still have us as favourites though, especially when pog rocks up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.