De Bruyne?

I reckon Guardiola would try and put the blockers on any Bayern move for De-Bruyne.
He's going to want De-Bruyne fully settled in at City ready for when he arrives himself next summer.

I'm letting everyone I know about this and saying they can throw their life savings on it. Honestly though, if he really is prepared to leave for City next summer, he wouldn't dare try to sign a player there that we are clearly interested in, would he?

I'm letting everyone I know about this and saying they can throw their life savings on it. Honestly though, if he really is prepared to leave for City next summer, he wouldn't dare try to sign a player there that we are clearly interested in, would he?
Bayern's bosses probably do the signings but no doubt he's involved.

If City sign their targets, then maybe there wont be a vacancy

Bayern's bosses probably do the signings but no doubt he's involved.

If City sign their targets, then maybe there wont be a vacancy

It's been reported that because Guardiola won't extend his contract, or at least he won't until the last minute, the big bosses at Bayern are not giving him much control over the transfers at all this season.

Not really sure why to be honest - I'd be milking him for every last signing he wanted, so far they have been inspired. Thiago, Bernat and Javi Martinez arguably 3 of Bayerns best performing players since he arrived. Apparently Alonso hasn't been great, but no one is perfect.

It's been reported that because Guardiola won't extend his contract, or at least he won't until the last minute, the big bosses at Bayern are not giving him much control over the transfers at all this season.

Not really sure why to be honest - I'd be milking him for every last signing he wanted, so far they have been inspired. Thiago, Bernat and Javi Martinez arguably 3 of Bayerns best performing players since he arrived. Apparently Alonso hasn't been great, but no one is perfect.

He didn't sign javi Martinez

No!

Think about the stats he can pull with Agüero and Bony as striker partners instead of Dost and Bendtner!
The thing with Pogba is I've always believed we have a chance of signing him, but at the same time it's a bit of a pipe dream.

A front 4 of Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva and Agüero would be the best attacking line up in England and one of the best in world football. I'd rather we complete that incredible attacking quintet than sign Pogba.

Plus I love the type of player De Bruyne is, that stocky-ish number 10 with flair and finesse.

I hope we just go balls to the wall and have this guy secured soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.