De Bruyne?

To all the rags on redcafe, don't feel down. Just think, if you're lucky your club might sign Sadio Mane.

image.jpg

They posted this within seconds of 'that' interview. Pricks.

Feel their pain fellow blues.

Two quotes from SAD CAFE.

We'll we will see who is right or wrong about paying nearly £150m for unproven players.

--------------------------

Trophies are the only measure !
No, because this is not just about who wins, it is partly about price distortion brought about by money from oil. City are just doing what they will do, the question is whether it ia good for the game. On one side, it is money in, on the other it makes the playing field not level (not that it ever was completely but nothing like this).
Where's Corporal Jones when you need him.

2 games for Chelsea and all 4 World Cup games for belguim. Was absolute terrible at old Trafford. Like I've said not seen him enough so don't get angry at my opinion, can only judge what I've seen.
He only played 3 games for chelsea. Had one bad game and he didn't play anymore. Then afterwards best Bundesliga player with most assists in europe. Give em a break, c'mon. Why do you think jose was moaning about hom without being questioned at the press conf. Because he knew he was wrong , you'll see. It was personal. I'm belgian and know what he's worth. A lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.