De Bruyne?

Ok so obviously he seems a great signing looking at his videos and stats etc.

Could someone who has watched him more frequently convince me he's good as a RW? Where did he play for Wolfsburg for most of last season, was it CAM or RW? And was he as effective out wide?

Wouldn't want him displacing Silva out wide, and wouldn't like him being a Nasri style player and whilst obviously better than Navas from an ability point of view, not necessarily better for playing wide.

And before people say I'm just trying to make him seem a bad signing or whatever this isn't me trying to put a negative spin on the situation I just haven't seen enough of him playing to be absolutely sure he's as good as a compilation video can make someone look and would like opinions from people who know more about him.

Squad is looking pretty beast now though, slightly shy at CM and soon enough will need LB/RB replacements but we've lowered the average age nicely and brought in plenty of potential and ability.

Never, ever forget.

united_banner_1897690c.jpg
You love posting that,don't you.......right though.

Ok so obviously he seems a great signing looking at his videos and stats etc.

Could someone who has watched him more frequently convince me he's good as a RW? Where did he play for Wolfsburg for most of last season, was it CAM or RW? And was he as effective out wide?

Wouldn't want him displacing Silva out wide, and wouldn't like him being a Nasri style player and whilst obviously better than Navas from an ability point of view, not necessarily better for playing wide.

And before people say I'm just trying to make him seem a bad signing or whatever this isn't me trying to put a negative spin on the situation I just haven't seen enough of him playing to be absolutely sure he's as good as a compilation video can make someone look and would like opinions from people who know more about him.

Squad is looking pretty beast now though, slightly shy at CM and soon enough will need LB/RB replacements but we've lowered the average age nicely and brought in plenty of potential and ability.
He plays rm for belgium, always good!

He plays rm for belgium, always good!

Good to know, often seems to outperform Hazard for Belgium too, and he can do that from RM that's a fair indication he must be pretty good out there I suppose! If he does turn out to be as good as he was for Wolfsburg then we could finally have a truly scary attacking line up.. Hope he proves all the doubters wrong who say he isn't made for the PL - I'm sure many would have said the same about Silva if he was playing abroad at this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.