De Bruyne?

No it was said by both after we had signed Otamendi
Well, Nasri said a couple more signings (I think he specifically said 2 more "to come in") and Otamendi hadn't been involved, I assumed Nasri meant him.
I'd only heard Pellegrini's comments before Otamendi signing, I haven't heard him quote 2 signings since.

If there is another signing, then great. Who though? a left back? a forward? a defensive midfielder? Not much available this late in the window.

omg can't wait to see sterling silva debruyne link up with aguero up front...omg....
what a team with otamendi too...
is there already the typical debruyne in city shirt picture like the delph&sterling? any pic out there in a city shirt? wow epl champions15/16 for sure! and welcome to semi finals cl...but to reach and win final we still need that pogba type of player ..we need the pogba superstar to win cl! but nevertheless such a great window...maybe next or next summer pogba finally..

I know it doesn't benefit the club but the transfer forum would be boring as fuck if we got all our signings in early in the window.

Good to know, often seems to outperform Hazard for Belgium too, and he can do that from RM that's a fair indication he must be pretty good out there I suppose! If he does turn out to be as good as he was for Wolfsburg then we could finally have a truly scary attacking line up.. Hope he proves all the doubters wrong who say he isn't made for the PL - I'm sure many would have said the same about Silva if he was playing abroad at this level.
I don't know why they keep saying that hr isn't made for pl, je never got a decent chance if you ask me and strangely he was indeed better Than hazard for belgium. So Finkers crossercrosser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.