De Bruyne?

As long as you accept that at times we'll face counters on that right side with Silva backing up the full back again and we won't be anywhere near as solid defensively as we are with Navas or De Bruyne there.
True, it will be up to Pellegrini to maintain tactical discipline and that all player knows their defensive duty's. I think we will get away with it in the league with Silva caught out on the right, however in the champions league against the likes of Bayern, Real, Barca I expect the formation to be more rigid, possibly a 3 man central midfield. Interesting to see who he would leave out.

Here come the media....

image.jpg

Why is being a 'lottery winner' talked about in such pejorative terms? I expect it's one of the best feelings in the world.

I'd fucking love to be a lottery winner: fit women, fast cars, my own jet. What's not to like?

In terms of being a football supporter City fans are lottery winners: we're having a fucking ball!

When a rag says to me, but you have been given your money and haven't earned it like us, I always reply yes what is your point. It's fucking great.

Anyone think we deserve a brew and a sit down?

Once this is finalised I shall holiday in the "Who's next" thread where we can all be friends and gloat :-)

Predictions on what they're haggling over?

My guesses:
- Who's paying for the plane tickets?
- Who's paying Txiki's phone bill?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.