De Bruyne?

Haha thanks!
Thanks mate for hanging out with us through the highs and lows of this transfer. Its likely he'd be deployed to the right of our attacking line and so I thought to have your input as to what we should expect from this golden boy playing a slightly different role in a new team. As one that watches him play week in week out unlike some of us, I trust that your judgement would make sense. Cheers!

Never, ever forget.

united_banner_1897690c.jpg
You love posting that,don't you.......right though.
You bet he's right. These bastards taunted us mercilessly from their lofty position when they thought that it was never going to end . They could afford to outspend every fucker and dress it up as the United way through their propaganda machine and a sycophantic, unquestioning press that daren't point out the emporer's clothes. Well it has ended. this is their day of judgement, their armageddon, their worst nightmare. And what is more, this is only the beginning of our climb to the top and their slump to the bottom. I hope posters like GDM do indeed continue to remind us of the pain and taunts these bastards inflicted on us through their hubris and arrogance. We've got a little bit more than our floodlights to boast about now and they'd better get used to it.
The meek shall indeed inherit the earth. Amen

stablemcfc.......the great thing about the Sterling and De Bruyne signings is system flexibility. Both can play inside and outside on the wing! I see De Bruyne as having the best of Navas and the best bits of Nasri but in one player. He isnt as "quick" as Navas but he has long speed and is very dangerous on the break....Silva is now (at last) playing his best position, a position he should have been playing all the time..The signings of Sterling and now De Bruyne has allow us to move Silva where he needed to be...Silva is at his best behind the front man in the middle, where he can move around and fill the pocket.....De Bruyne gives us someone that can not only beat a man but has the final ball to match and can score from distance...(alot of his goals come from outside the box).....love the signing and the flexibility this signing will bring....

you got it! exactly my opinion!

Cheers bm.Just spent a wonderful half hour on there and the fuckers really are weeping buckets,but they are more outraged because they earned their money through sheer hard work and graft and not via a sugadaddy.
Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Wonderful stuff. Cheers mate.

I like this one..

Might as well just give the title to City already.

Its incredible how far away they've pulled from us in recent years.

Not even going to lie, it hurts. The noisy neighbours are now the dominant force in English football.

What order are you doing it in mate ? Flappers first,followed by men,women and then children ?

The flappers list. Those only guilty of flapping on the Pogba thread get amnesty(as things stand!), although Kompanyon did fuck a few posters there by dragging the pogba thread into every thread on the forum, an impressively sad act.

Just for any lurking rags this needs to be said.

Manchester City Football Club are now self sufficient. If the big man walks away tomorrow, we will be just fine, thank you very much. Our sponsorship etc has seen to this and we are in a position where we can keep spending. With or without him. This isnt sugar daddy giving daughter large sums of money. The way we have operated over the last 7 years has ensured there is a stable future.

Our owners invested in this club for the benefit of this club. We have built the best academy in the world etc etc. Of course they take there share of profit, that's why ADUG are such a profitable business. They are not fucking daft. But the general theme here is that they make sure the club is sweet first. Your owners bleed you fucking dry, and yes, your in a shit load of debt. But of course ffp wasn't designed to recognise this, was it?

The fact is, we realise we were very fortunate to receive the investment we did. But operationally, we are now fucking streets ahead of you. On the field as well.

Yes you have the trophies, but so do Liverpool and they have done jack shit for a number of years. History means fuck all in the modern era. You are already starting to sound like them.

We are now número fucking uno in this city. So pipe the fuck down and suck it up because we ain't even fuckin started, you miserable twats.

(Mods, sorry for the off topic)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.