De Bruyne?

Hold the fricking phone. I'm not buying this until Anonymous12 buckle my shoe confirms it.

I'm pretty sure he's saying Monday so don't think you can all party like it's 1999 until then.

Will probably be officially announced tomorrow with his interview etc on the website. Would imagine though that today will be official confirmation that it is agreed and pictures of kevin arriving in england and at the hospital for medical

HLNinEngeland saying finalized today or tomorrow, it's only just hit me that this is actually happening...

This is the guy who was interviewed by bluemoon rising TV and is a credible source.

Be very glad to get this over the line. Class signing, outrageous transfer period for us. This is certainly exciting times for City fans.

Now, let's go an watch us get BM in chumps league draw

You bet he's right. These bastards taunted us mercilessly from their lofty position when they thought that it was never going to end . They could afford to outspend every fucker and dress it up as the United way through their propaganda machine and a sycophantic, unquestioning press that daren't point out the emporer's clothes. Well it has ended. this is their day of judgement, their armageddon, their worst nightmare. And what is more, this is only the beginning of our climb to the top and their slump to the bottom. I hope posters like GDM do indeed continue to remind us of the pain and taunts these bastards inflicted on us through their hubris and arrogance. We've got a little bit more than our floodlights to boast about now and they'd better get used to it.
The meek shall indeed inherit the earth. Amen

fantastic post mate, there are many of us on here who have had to endure the piss taking over the years, this is our time, make hay while the sun shines

The one thing I miss is our song for that banner and the warmth of singing it when winning nothing year after year............

Don't miss it very much though. ;)
No and singing "15 Months and we're still here" doesn't have the same ring to it, somehow.

I don't believe it. There's a few more twists and turns before this is done and dusted. Wouldn't be surprised if Wolfsburg pulled the rug now were all jumping up and down on it.
It ain't over till the fat Granny Shagger sings. Also BM in the CL is a given

This is the guy who was interviewed by bluemoon rising TV and is a credible source.

Be very glad to get this over the line. Class signing, outrageous transfer period for us. This is certainly exciting times for City fans.

Now, let's go an watch us get BM in chumps league draw

...but with the squad we've assembled and the early season form we've shown, who cares? They won't want to draw us in the Group Stage!

fantastic post mate, there are many of us on here who have had to endure the piss taking over the years, this is our time, make hay while the sun shines

Remember years ago walking into work and saying to one of my rag coworkers that united hadn't played very well last night in the champs league. Well he went berserk saying we could never ever wish to be playing in such a competition. Well he got that fucking wrong didn't he. Fucking arrogant bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.