De Bruyne?

Malmö are Swedish!

On edit: What the hell?! Ignore that. It's five to six...my brain doesn't come online for another hour or so.

Still, the fact I mixed up United with Celtic shows how far the fuckers have fallen!
Celtic may have lost in Europe but they haven't fallen that far!

Another great post. We should never be so complaisant that we forget how these degenerate scrotes behaved towards us when baconface was in charge. We bailed the fuckers out more than once (not only after the second world war but let's remember, in footballing terms, they were fucking tramps in the 20s and 30s and depended on us for their survival) and in return they openly condone a banner counting down the years since we won a trophy. However, it was not only less time than they went without a trophy before the war, they forget that we're not here for the trophies but the camaraderie that goes with supporting our club. Unfortunately for them, we're doing the trophies thing now also. Onwards and upwards.

Bravo, couldn't have put better myself. Most Rags don't know anything about their history and how we pulled them out of the shit more than once.

No doubt if he sterling and silva all interchange throughout the match, not only will defences not know who to mark but it will allow each individual player to shine. Thinking it of more of 3 CM instead of LCM CM RCM.

That would presumably involve dropping Navas which would be harsh considering the start to the season he's had.

This signing gives us the luxury of resting key players in the league before European games without compromising too much on quality. Pellegrini has never been very good with squad rotation though, he tends to rotate the defence more than the midfield and attack - one of his main weaknesses in my view.

That fucking picture should be blown up and put somewhere inside the training ground, along with what is signified for all new players to view and digest. It should be mandatory viewing before every derby game along with songs of the rag bastards moronic chants,we all know the ones, the bonfire song and the knick knack paddy whack one!

It stayed there for thirty five years with the full backing of the ownership and management of that vile club,at a time when we were light years away from them on the playing field.Not content with winning trophy after trophy,however, they had to really rub our noses in it,never once dreaming we would turn the tables. I hope after last season's blip we go on to torture them mercilessly from here to eternity the fucking vermin!

The one thing I miss is our song for that banner and the warmth of singing it when winning nothing year after year............

Don't miss it very much though. ;)

Gutted. ..just gutted we are falling short of 3000...thread locked today is likely. ..and after all our bloody hard work

No I think he'll be announced tomorrow, it took sterling and Otamendi a couple of days to do the medical and then all the videos for city TV and then get announced.

Today will be the photos of him getting off a plane, in wilmslow etc. could still get to 3,000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.