De Bruyne?

Someone just get a twitter account to say there still hasn't been an official bid and Wolfsburg now want £60m, with Bayern also back at the table with a renewed offer. 200 extra pages easy.

tumblr_lvcm3ftozF1qbunx5.gif

It was in Bleacher Report here in the US, but it was basically, "I KNOW that I'd be on the bench if I stayed at City. but I made the RIGHT choice signing with Pool!" Milner has been quoted quite a bit on this issue. I don't know if he is just making good copy or he genuinely has an axe to grind. We treated him well and he seems to forget that.
Well, he's right isn't he? He hasn't slagged us off eithar - he's just saying he wants to play.

This after weeks of no news-messages from tabloids, ITK's, twitteraccounts and what- or whoever did put the rubbish in. This De Bruyne and Pogba-topic has been kind to Blue Moon.
Happy if the deal is concluded to end a great summer of dealings. Well done City; well done Txiki and thank you Sheik Mansour for make it all happen. These weren't the easiest of targets.

I wanted us to spend on qualityplayers and the main four (Sterling, Delph, Otamendi and De Bruyne) have all been qualityplayers at their clubs. Now let's hope they can have the same influence withing City and if so, not only will we win silverware (and need to pay up the bonusses), the players will turn out to be bargains. No it's up to Pellegrini to make them work within the squad. Sterling got a decent start, the rest is yet to start. It will be very interesting to see how these players will develop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.