De Bruyne?

Here are some popular phrases to book mark everyone

'Footballs gone mad'

'Outrageous'

'City are ruining football'

'Crazy money'

What a climax to a transfer window

Kdb then BOOM! pogba I can't see pogba meself but christ what a story that would make
And the coverage round Europe would be immense
I don't know what it is something is going to happen,we've been growling for 2 years with this FFP hanging over us now we've been let off the leash we're going to bite back.

I do actually think we might go for one more mate. Would love a centre midfielder!

The reason I think KDB will be the last big purchase is I think we must be getting close to our wage limit for FFP. I'm imagining more a squad player if there is to be another.

Who would you guess? Surely Pogba is long gone.

As far as the Premiership is concerned, what matters is what we do relative to the other clubs - let's hope our thrashing of Chelsea and transfer market "success" does not provoke a reaction from Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hoping Everton keep Stones....they need a defender, and that Pogba doesn't go to Chelsea

Here are some popular phrases to book mark everyone

'Footballs gone mad'

'Outrageous'

'City are ruining football'

'Crazy money'

Surely there will be the odd slightly racist comment about "arabs" and "oil" in there too somewhere. "Arab City ruining football with dirty oil money"

The reason I think KDB will be the last big purchase is I think we must be getting close to our wage limit for FFP. I'm imagining more a squad player if there is to be another.

Who would you guess? Surely Pogba is long gone.

Would love Gundogan for midfield mate as although yaya and Fernandihno have been immense we can't expect them to do it for the whole season. Delph will get game time as well so fernando should be looking to be moved on before the window shuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.