De Bruyne?

To be quite honest, I can't believe we're spending so much money on this deal. I'm a bit disgusted with the club, but ultimately it's not my money. I think the blame lands on either Ric or Ducado. BB2.0 was a member of Bluemoon not so long ago, then they banned him and we're having to spend absurd amounts of money to get the ginger fucker back on board.

You bet he's right. These bastards taunted us mercilessly from their lofty position when they thought that it was never going to end . They could afford to outspend every fucker and dress it up as the United way through their propaganda machine and a sycophantic, unquestioning press that daren't point out the emporer's clothes. Well it has ended. this is their day of judgement, their armageddon, their worst nightmare. And what is more, this is only the beginning of our climb to the top and their slump to the bottom. I hope posters like GDM do indeed continue to remind us of the pain and taunts these bastards inflicted on us through their hubris and arrogance. We've got a little bit more than our floodlights to boast about now and they'd better get used to it.
The meek shall indeed inherit the earth. Amen

This post hits the spot but whilst it is aimed specifically at MUFC it is a timely reminder to all of those other Clubs who consider history to be the only qualification that matters where the future is concerned.

How lucky we are to have an owner who has seen the football sector as an opportunity to invest in a potentially great Club to achieve success rather than invest in an existing member of a lucrative cartel.

Currently we are seeing extremely good players ignoring history and being attracted to City so it cannot be too far in the future when we will be a threat to any Club in the world for any player simply because our owner put his money where his Business Plan was rather than waiting for a return on his safe share investment.

Surely there will be the odd slightly racist comment about "arabs" and "oil" in there too somewhere. "Arab City ruining football with dirty oil money"
Can someone do a media bingo card as a PDF that we can all use and tick off along the lines of bullshit bingo

As far as the Premiership is concerned, what matters is what we do relative to the other clubs - let's hope our thrashing of Chelsea and transfer market "success" does not provoke a reaction from Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hoping Everton keep Stones....they need a defender, and that Pogba doesn't go to Chelsea
4 points up on the same games last season is a nice start Marvin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.