De Bruyne?

I've been to a few United games. Being from Salford, it's no surprise that most of my friends are reds, so I occasionally got brought along when somebody couldn't make it.
I have never known as fanbase that sings so much about clubs other than their own. City this, Liverpool that. It's almost touching.
I really don't understand that (and I am not talking about the scum songs)

This post hits the spot but whilst it is aimed specifically at MUFC it is a timely reminder to all of those other Clubs who consider history to be the only qualification that matters where the future is concerned.

How lucky we are to have an owner who has seen the football sector as an opportunity to invest in a potentially great Club to achieve success rather than invest in an existing member of a lucrative cartel.

Currently we are seeing extremely good players ignoring history and being attracted to City so it cannot be too far in the future when we will be a threat to any Club in the world for any player simply because our owner put his money where his Business Plan was rather than waiting for a return on his safe share investment.

Now, this HISTORY lark. Even City fans are falling for this shite. History is not just about trophies. Clubs who have not won anything have rich histories. History is about a club, its fans and its community. City is RICH in history even disregarding that we're way older than the Bayerns, Liverpools and Barcas of this world.

Kevin De Bruyne is still in Germany at the moment. Waiting for the final agreement between the clubs on fee and the payment structure. #mcfc

From @HLNinEngeland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.