De Bruyne?

Aloffs is quite clearly a control freak and that control slipped with all the press reports.

My bet is this is just him reasserting his control and power. The deal is only done when he says so.

Exactly that and until he has travelled, had the medical and signed on the dotted line he is right in that no deal is done.

Everyone just relax.

Allofs is doing his job to the best of his ability. If that includes a bit of arrogance etc and that generates a few extra million for Wolfsburg good luck to him. Important thing to come out of this is the mention they aren't Bayern and can't refuse a a good offer for their players.
Correct.
He's doing his job. As well as actually putting up a fight, he has to be seen to do so too, and when you're close to letting your best player leave, you have to appease the fans by at least explaining that it has to be a deal that suits Wolfsburg. He's (arguably) over-egging the pudding, but that's looking at things from a City fan's perspective. For Wolfsburg fans, he's making all the right noises.

No fella, I have a foot in both the City and United camp for various reasons, and people tell me stuff from time to time.
so where do we think this private jet is? Manchester, Hannover or Braunschweig

I wouldn't even want to try to guess. All I know is that the club don't physically make any of the bookings, its all done through an agency based in Wythenshawe of all places.

I would imagine that pilot is enjoying being on standby: Racking up the bill!
640x569_16828_Brave_pilot_2d_horror_pilot_skull_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

On standby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.