De Bruyne?

I've laid out the problem. He is weakening his own team. He is doing a shit job.

I agree to that. With KDB not signing a new and much better contract with Wolfsburg more than 6 weeks ago should have been enough for Wolfsburg and Allofs to get this deal done asap to be able and look for players to get in and make them stronger. No with 5 days to go, now what?! It's exactly a point pissing off a lot of Wolfburg fans.

I agree to that. With KDB not signing a new and much better contract with Wolfsburg more than 6 weeks ago should have been enough for Wolfsburg and Allofs to get this deal done asap to be able and look for players to get in and make them stronger. No with 5 days to go, now what?! It's exactly a point pissing off a lot of Wolfburg fans.

There are some bizarre posts on here re this fucker 'doing what's right' for Wolfsburg.

He is in danger of blowing their season to shit for the sake of a small percentage extra on the deal.

I've already spelled it out more than once.

If we sold Aguero & failed to replace him with the money, we would be going apeshit, not patting Txiki on the back.

How do you know he is not currently lining up replacements?

The worst signings tend to be when your desperate for players. Maybe there is no stand out value in the market so he is biding his time with the money.

They have been heavily linked with Rode and Praet. I'd be amazed if they let KDB go and not sign anyone in return.

City choose to have no media feed or leaks until the the deal is completed in all aspects. KDB has complied with this stance probably at City's insistence as has his agent in the main.
Wolfsburg are clearly not giving progress reports despite the frustration of the media and fans of both clubs. This is what the City negotiators prefer with such a high profile record breaking transfer.
The ends justify the means and the saga is coming to the conclusion we blues all want.
Thank you to our owners.

TOGETHER
PATIENT
DETERMINED
AMBITIOUS

This is CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.