De Bruyne?

No he isn't, he should be spending the fucking money, NOW!!

Bayern are potentially in a bit of an unstable situation, & this little shit is fasrting about rather than strengthening the Wolfsburg team, to challenge them. Ther will only be occasional opportunities to do that, & this season may be one. Instead of cashing in & making Wolfsburg strong, he is looking at putting fucking money in the bank.

He's shit.
Rubbish.
He's pumped the price up considerably for starters.
You used the example of Real coming in for Aguero. I'd expect City to be fighting for every last penny, and repeatedly reminding Real that he is OUR player until a deal is concluded, not waiving the white flag immediately saying 'you were always going to get him anyway, so take him now'.

You're looking at it entirely through sky blue coloured specs. When it comes to buying our players, we want other teams to roll over and let us get who we want. The only people that are irked by Aloffs are City, and we're still in for De Bruyne, so I'd say he's managed to drive a bloody hard bargain. They aren't going to get a like for like replacement for De Bruyne, so why should they hurry into getting one just because the window is closing? They might as well secure the maximum price they can get, then take their time on buying the RIGHT replacement when the opportunity arises.

Which is Wolfsburg's problem. They are under zero obligation to make things easy for us or the player and will go the extra mile to squeeze as much cash out of us whilst being total arseholes at the same time. It will end with KDB as a City player but we make think twice about going for another of their players in the future - a bit like ManU not keen on dealing with Levy at Spurs.

I take your point on challenging Bayern and not giving himself time to reinvest etc but I think challenging Bayern has been made illegal in Germany so he probably figures he might as well be difficult as possible over KDB and get his face on the telly.

I think getting his face on the telly seems very important to him.

Can't think of anyone else behaving like this apart from Harry Redknapp. Since when does a d.o.f. do pre match conferences ?

we won't sell lopes without being confident this deal will be done/is done...that will leave us only with nasri as a sub for that 3 behind the striker....no way we will do this

Rubbish.
He's pumped the price up considerably for starters.
You used the example of Real coming in for Aguero. I'd expect City to be fighting for every last penny, and repeatedly reminding Real that he is OUR player until a deal is concluded, not waiving the white flag immediately saying 'you were always going to get him anyway, so take him now'.

You're looking at it entirely through sky blue coloured specs. When it comes to buying our players, we want other teams to roll over and let us get who we want. The only people that are irked by Aloffs are City, and we're still in for De Bruyne, so I'd say he's managed to drive a bloody hard bargain. They aren't going to get a like for like replacement for De Bruyne, so why should they hurry into getting one just because the window is closing? They might as well secure the maximum price they can get, then take their time on buying the RIGHT replacement when the opportunity arises.

I'm looking at it from the point of view of a Wolfsburg fan.

I recon more will agree with me, than agree with you.

I don't know if it was mentioned on the last 10/20 pages but Raphael Honigstein was speaking on Talk***** 10 minutes ago to Jacobs.

He clearly stated that media organizations misinterpreted the Wolfsburg conference statement from Allofs this morning and that he is pretty certain that negotaitions to complete the deal are still underway.

RH certainly left me with the impression that KdB will be a City player by 1/9/15

Or when City agree to 70 million, drag it out for another month demanding 71.2 & then sign a couple of cheap players 'because we haven't time' .

Peter Swales.

We could quite easily refuse to pay the asking price and they are no weaker.

Reports suggest we have matched their asking price and it's just haggling over the structure of the payments.

Let's face it, Wolfsburg would have struggled to replace KDB anyways. The fact he is commanding such a high fee suggests there are no other available players like him in Europe.

They sell KDB and they weaken the team, they might as well get as much money in the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.