De Bruyne?

Correct.
He's doing his job. As well as actually putting up a fight, he has to be seen to do so too, and when you're close to letting your best player leave, you have to appease the fans by at least explaining that it has to be a deal that suits Wolfsburg. He's (arguably) over-egging the pudding, but that's looking at things from a City fan's perspective. For Wolfsburg fans, he's making all the right noises.

No he's not. And that is according to Wolfburg-fans. And yes, I have checked it on a few German footiesites.
What he is doing is give the club no time to try and get decent replacements in. Now there are just 5 days left, maybe even less if he draggs this one even further. The fact that De Bruyne didn't sign a new and much better contract should have said it all to Allofs. He offered this contract to the player about 6-7 weeks ago. So if KDB is coming to us and Wolfsburg are left with no or no good enough replacements, than what? Is that doing a good job for your club? Than again, I don't know who has the power within the club. Allofs certainly hasn't.

cant find a relevant feed but does anyone know if the club are sending paper tickets out for the season cards that didnt work against chelsea?

I hope txiki just lays Allofs out
chuckpunch1.gif

Exactly.

Get in a couple of cheap, late alternatives, keep the cash. Bill Kenwright.

Alternatively, keep an unsettled player, then sell him for less, to your main rivals next season & watch them win everything again, with your player.

Genius.

Alternatively, sell him as soon as he refuses to sign a new deal for €50 million.

Or play hardball and let him leave towards the end of the window for €70 million.

It's not really a hard choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.