De Bruyne?

I'm not sure how you embed the line up, but I think it would be a staight 4-2-3-1. De Bruyne on the left, Silva in the middle, Sterling on the right.

De Bruyne used to be a winger, and he does a lot of drifting out wide to receive the ball before carrying it into the middle.

Not that it really matters, as we know with Pellegrini it will be a fluid front 4 with them all mixing.

I'm not sure how you embed the line up, but I think it would be a staight 4-2-3-1. De Bruyne on the left, Silva in the middle, Sterling on the right.

De Bruyne used to be a winger, and he does a lot of drifting out wide to receive the ball before carrying it into the middle.

Not that it really matters, as we know with Pellegrini it will be a fluid front 4 with them all mixing.

What site is the lineup builder thing on?

Should I take up position in the beer garden across the road from the private hospital in Wilmslow? - it's a dirty job but someone has to do it ;-)
You could always go do your shopping at the Sainsbury's next door if its too much of a hardship

What site is the lineup builder thing on?

I'm not sure, I think the usual one is lineupbuilder.com, but his looked different.

What media though? Fuck me please be true.

Pretty sure this is the same reports we heard yesterday, where they did the cartoon of Kompany with a Belgium flag greeting Denayer and De Bruyne. It's about 10-20 pages back in this thread if you fancy trawling through. I've never heard of either paper, but they're Belgian and had very dutch/flemish looking names.

wish we could get this one done, asap, mainly because I am very impatient , but also because it would be great to give all new signings the longest preseason together .

Our attack is going to be so fucking good. I got a hard on when it was Nasri, Silva, Aguero and Dzeko but De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Aguero is just unreal, absolutely unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.