De Bruyne?

I think he prefers playing as a number 10 behind the striker but we all know that merlin comes into his own when he plays In between the lines, however.....De Bruyne's shooting ability could tempt Pellegrini to push Silva out to right. I reckon if we play the 3 AMs behind the striker they will just roam and interchange, especially De Bruyne and Silva.

Uk9qNGlTrThTi.gif

i tell you what with him and silva moving across the front line, and without even mentioning sterling and yaya and pogba, we are going to be awesome next season.

addendum, the MUEN would have a fecking field day with that attendance , in fact they would put away the marker pen and get a paint brush out!

I've been away from Bluemoon for a couple of days, missed all the Sterling fun :'(

Anything moving on this transfer? Any updates from anyone "ITK"?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Adebayor.....Yes, you missed all the Sterling fun mate but hopefully more signings to come soon!;)....not many updates from ITK's on here the last couple of days but rumours are we ready to bid on De Bruyne, so hopefully we'll get some news soon.....nothing on Pogba yet......

I think he prefers playing as a number 10 behind the striker but we all know that merlin comes into his own when he plays In between the lines, however.....De Bruyne's shooting ability could tempt Pellegrini to push Silva out to right. I reckon if we play the 3 AMs behind the striker they will just roam and interchange, especially De Bruyne and Silva.

Uk9qNGlTrThTi.gif

That gif is a great example of why you put him on the left. Even when playing in the middle for Wolfsburg, he drifts wide to pick the ball up. If you watch a few highlight videos you'll see it over and over. He goes wide, receives the ball and runs with it.

Even if we nominally lined up with him behind the striker, he would end up on the wing.

Hi Adebayor.....Yes, you missed all the Sterling fun mate but hopefully more signings to come soon!;)....not many updates from ITK's on here the last couple of days but rumours are we ready to bid on De Bruyne, so hopefully we'll get some news soon.....nothing on Pogba yet......

Thanks for the update TB!
:)

That is the lineup I've had in my head. The only problem is yaya seems undroppable and I'm not sure Pellegrini will do it. We know he clearly favours yaya over ferna generally.

That is the lineup I've had in my head. The only problem is yaya seems undroppable and I'm not sure Pellegrini will do it. We know he clearly favours yaya over ferna generally.

He can't drop Yaya because only he has the passing range to link the defence and attack the way he does. Pogba can do that role, so Yaya is no longer undroppable.

He can't drop Yaya because only he has the passing range to link the defence and attack the way he does. Pogba can do that role, so Yaya is no longer undroppable.
... is the correct answer!

Yaya stays; to be the first name on the team sheet for FA Cup ties; to be an impactful substitute in ALL competitions, either to take the piss in games/give other "forwards" a rest; or to be an extra "attacker" used when there is a need to push for a goal; and as a mentor to Poggers during training sessions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.