De Bruyne?

No one should be fooled by Harmelings bull shit. We aren't going to be paying another €20m for two add ins that everyone would expect us to get. I mean really, qualify for the CL? Win the CL maybe.

Too right. How on earth does he know the details of the negotiations? Can't imagine that any of our team negotiating is going to leak something and with Wolfsburg's "We're not selling stance" up untill recently I can't see why they would suddenly jeopardize the transfer but making this public.

You can imagine the negotiations:

MCFC: We want KDB, Here's £58million for you.

Wolfsburg: No Sorry, we want another £20m in case you qualify for the Champions league.

MCFC: OK, we'll save £20m and avoid qualification for the Champs league and play in the Europa. Can we sign him now?

The tabloids can whine about the fee,the wages,everything it matters not one fucking jot! To the fans and the Sheik we just want to see the best players in the world wearing the sky blue,steamrollering teams every week and winning trophies,end of!

For me every single penny spent was worth it for that one Aguerooooooo moment,i will think of that and smile on my death bed if i get the chance to do so. For me that is priceless.

Just come back from pub.. Last i saw was a dog pissing while on its front feet and a kitten being tickled. Have we signed him or have I got another day watching the dogs bullocks and a pussy being stroked. Ta :-)

Friday's Daily Star back page: £113M huge cost of City's De Bruyne gamble #mcfc

0 retweets0 favorites
Weren't the star, one of the papers, reporting that the rags were all set to hijack the deal yesterday?

This is a hurriedly made up load of bollocks, to explain to all their Rag readers why they got things so totally arse over tit.

Oh and why Utd obviously weren't interested anyway, at that price.

sigh..... another day... I want to see that KDB stepping out of that Merc Van today

I still can't believe the way media are crticising us, we are signing Bundesliga's best player of the year! How can he not improve us!!

City have recruited some outstanding footballers, with the late signings of Otamendi and (presumably) De Bruyne transforming their summer transfer window. Equally, it's a shame they've again gone down the route of signing hugely expensive, world-class footballers who don't plug obvious gaps in the team and instead create potential overlaps with current players' roles.
http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-prem...city-could-struggle-to-fit-kevin-de-bruyne-in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.