De Bruyne?

I still can't believe the way media are crticising us, we are signing Bundesliga's best player of the year! How can he not improve us!!

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-prem...city-could-struggle-to-fit-kevin-de-bruyne-in

because they don't want us to succeed, they want to appease their core readership and because we've started so well they need some made-up ammo to spout nonsense to sell papers/get clicks.

If this fails it'll be "Jovetic Slams Pellegrini" or some other nonsense.

I still can't believe the way media are crticising us, we are signing Bundesliga's best player of the year! How can he not improve us!!

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-prem...city-could-struggle-to-fit-kevin-de-bruyne-in

I've also seen it being reported as a gamble for a player with only one good season. In the last 3 seasons he has won bundesliga young player and player of the year. He broke the assist record for the league. So Robben, Ribery, Reus etc etc haven't made the assists he has and he also reached double figures in goals. Added to this I think he would have still be eligible for young player of the season being 23 when the season ended adds to the achievement.

Maybe the bundesliga isn't as strong as the premier league but he will have better players around him and there is no doubt he was the key player in taking Wolfsburg to second place.

My only concern is what I have seen of him is largely on the counter or when he has space to work. It will be interesting how he fares when teams park the bus as they inevitably will.

Mate where have you been the last few years most of the rag/dipper/arse loving media hate us lol!!

Certainly not a classified information, but that ginger managed 27 assists and 16 goals last season! If Madrid or PSG were going for him, their media would have been lauding them just for the fact that a player of De Bruyne's calibre would play in their league!

No bloody way I'm wading through 602 posts since I went out at teatime.
Assume its been on and off a few times since tea time ?

I've also seen it being reported as a gamble for a player with only one good season. In the last 3 seasons he has won bundesliga young player and player of the year. He broke the assist record for the league. So Robben, Ribery, Reus etc etc haven't made the assists he has and he also reached double figures in goals. Added to this I think he would have still be eligible for young player of the season being 23 when the season ended adds to the achievement.

Maybe the bundesliga isn't as strong as the premier league but he will have better players around him and there is no doubt he was the key player in taking Wolfsburg to second place.

My only concern is what I have seen of him is largely on the counter or when he has space to work. It will be interesting how he fares when teams park the bus as they inevitably will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.