De Bruyne?

Damo, I'm another of the opinion that Yaya and Pogba aren't a midfield partnership. Who of the two is the defensive one, the Fernandinho if you like. To ask either to do that job means they aren't playing to their strengths.

No, not £1m really. £6m in absolute fact.
The total deal is £49m. That £5m doesn't disappear into thin air nor does the deal get done without it.

We did not get Sterling for £44m, we got him for £49m and have currently paid £44m.

70M Euros = roughly 50.8M GBP.

6M less without addons than anyone thought. Good deal.

Given the tendencies on here for anything that isn't 100% happy clapper positive to be jumped on i feel i should probably state before i say anything that I'm not having a go at Txiki, City or anyone, but paying less than what the media were reporting doesn't make it a good deal. It's still £51 million. That's not a good deal, we've undoubtedly paid way over the odds. I'm not one that's bothered about the sums we pay, as long as we can afford it it's all irrelevant, the key thing is getting the players we want and we've done that.

Hurry up Kev. I'm that bored I'm watching Arsenal.

(Newcastle have been filthy. Three stamps already, one resulting in a red. On edit: As soon as I hit post, they get another yellow)

Damo, I'm another of the opinion that Yaya and Pogba aren't a midfield partnership. Who of the two is the defensive one, the Fernandinho if you like. To ask either to do that job means they aren't playing to their strengths.

Why does one have to be "the defensive one"?

Why can't one of them be the defensive one when the situation calls for it and the other be the defensive one when a different situation calls for it? Yaya has played defensive midfielder for us probably a hundred times and has never stopped him moving forward when needed.

In fact the only reason he can go on those gut busting runs in the first place is because he starts from deeper than everybody else.

From @BlueDruid who couldn't post these
20150829_122355a.jpg

20150829_115613a.jpg

how is it possible to get so close actually? the 52 alderley road wilmslow hospital is a private one with a boom gate for secret medicals or anything at this place on the back of the hospital isn't it? how did you get there?

The total deal is £49m. That £5m doesn't disappear into thin air nor does the deal get done without it.

We did not get Sterling for £44m, we got him for £49m and have currently paid £44m.

If he breaks his leg tomorrow we got him for £44m.

We might potentially pay them more depending on if we win the Champions League and how many appearances he makes.

You don't add hypothetical money on top of a price. Because it's completely hypothetical, it doesn't exist. When it begins to exist you add it on. You don't book income before you've received it.

You'd never make an accountant.

If he breaks his leg tomorrow we got him for £44m.

We might potentially pay them more depending on if we win the Champions League and how many appearances he makes.

You don't add hypothetical money on top of a price. Because it's completely hypothetical, it doesn't exist. When it begins to exist you add it on. You don't book income before you've received it.

You'd never make an accountant.
Then you might want to change your own thread then;

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/discussion-txiki-begiristain-2015-16.313749/

I don't want to be an accountant, I do however want to make reasonable, innocent posts on a forum without constant jibes.

Cheers.

how is it possible to get so close actually? the 52 alderley road wilmslow hospital is a private one with a boom gate for secret medicals or anything at this place on the back of the hospital isn't it? how did you get there?
BlueDruid is Txiki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.