De Bruyne?

If he breaks his leg tomorrow we got him for £44m.

We might potentially pay them more depending on if we win the Champions League and how many appearances he makes.

You don't add hypothetical money on top of a price. Because it's completely hypothetical, it doesn't exist. When it begins to exist you add it on. You don't book income before you've received it.

You'd never make an accountant.

actually you do count hypothetical money. Prudence is one of the key accounting concepts. Understate profits/income and overstate loss/costs

Wasn't a good looking kid......

174USA-1G5O-300x166.jpg

953436162_5cdf91b6d2_o.jpg

Why does one have to be "the defensive one"?

Why can't one of them be the defensive one when the situation calls for it and the other be the defensive one when a different situation calls for it? Yaya has played defensive midfielder for us probably a hundred times and has never stopped him moving forward when needed.

In fact the only reason he can go on those gut busting runs in the first place is because he starts from deeper than everybody else.

One doesn't have to be the defensive one, however in my eyes, one needs to be the defensive one in our set up. In your opinion we would be stronger if we swapped Ferd for Pogba (I think that is what you are saying) and I can see an argument for that. And I take your point regarding Yaya making these runs from deep.

However what in your eyes is Yayas weakness? I'd say it's tracking back and players being able to go passed him a little easier than it should be. You could argue that is also Pogbas weakness. I don't think you can have a midfield two that are a little too easy to get passed. It leaves the defence too exposed. Imo of course.

That's a system that's like that because it's easier than going back every three months and changing it. It's not a profit and loss account. He cost £44m. He might potentially cost £49m, but he actually specifically cost £44m.
I suppose I was just thrown by all the (rising to..) amendments on other fees.

I suppose I was just thrown by all the (rising to..) amendments on other fees.

It's a post written across several years, I'm sorry I didn't write a style guide for it. You'll notice Jovetic and Dzeko's fees are the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.