De Bruyne?

Saw a rumour on Twatter last night that he's told Wolfsburg he's off this summer. Is there anything in Bild about it today?

SSN saying he's staying at wolfsburg for another year
De Bruyne 'staying at Wolfsburg'
Last Updated: 18/07/15 09:54

Kevin-de-Bruyne-Wolfsburg-2015_3303138.jpg

Kevin De Bruyne seems set to stay at Wolfsburg - for now.

Manchester City target Kevin De Bruyne will stay at Wolfsburg for at least another year according to head coach Dieter Hecking.

The former Chelsea winger has been widely linked with a move to the Etihad but his current boss is expecting him to stay in Germany.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ after Belgium playmaker De Bruyne scored a top-quality goal in Wolfsburg's 1-1 draw at Ajax on Friday, Hecking said: "Kevin is a player the world wants.

"I think he will stay for a minimum one more year at Wolfsburg."

He stressed Wolfsburg are not planning to sell De Bruyne and are expecting him to play a key part in their Champions League and Bundesliga campaigns next season.

De Bruyne himself only had a curt comment for Sky Sports News HQ: "Sorry I have been told not to talk."

Wolfsburg said that instruction did not come from them.

The 24-year-old attacking midfielder has earned 25 caps for Belgium since making his full debut in 2010 and was part of the squad that reached the World Cup quarter-finals last summer.

Manchester City target Kevin De Bruyne will stay at Wolfsburg for at least another year according to head coach Dieter Hecking.

The former Chelsea winger has been widely linked with a move to the Etihad but his current boss is expecting him to stay in Germany.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ after Belgium playmaker De Bruyne scored a top-quality goal in Wolfsburg's 1-1 draw at Ajax on Friday, Hecking said: "Kevin is a player the world wants.

He stressed Wolfsburg are not planning to sell De Bruyne and are expecting him to play a key part in their Champions League and Bundesliga campaigns next season.

De Bruyne himself only had a curt comment for Sky Sports News HQ: "Sorry I have been told not to talk."

The 24-year-old attacking midfielder has earned 25 caps for Belgium since making his full debut in 2010 and was part of the squad that reached the World Cup quarter-finals last summer.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Ha, SSN lining up another "snake" headline for when he signs next week.

So their manager says he's staying yet De Bruyne says he can't comment. He obviously still hasn't signed a new deal as they would have this plastered over the media.

Sooner or later we are going to have to submit something more concrete to make the player/club make a decision.
Our transfer activity is starting to gather pace with the last two deals being done so surely if we are after him then a bid can't be that far from being submitted.

Reading between the lines, if a player has said can't talk it means he is off. If he was committed to Wolfsburg he would have said I love the club, I love the fans and want to be loyal......................hang on a minute didn't Delph do that. :-)

Pretty sure Rodgers said the same thing about Sterling but we all know how much swing the managers have when a 40 million + bid crashes through the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.