De Bruyne?

Can we not sign as many homegrown players as we want if we can fit them into the squad places. Surely the HG8 is the bear minimum we have to field to satisfy the regulations.
No, they won't qualify as club trained so can't play in the champions league.

Can we not sign as many homegrown players as we want if we can fit them into the squad places. Surely the HG8 is the bare minimum we have to field to satisfy the regulations.

Only if you want to eat into the 17 foreign spots. Say sign Wilshire instead of Pogba. I prefer Pogba.

Wouldn't Sturridge count as club trained?

Might be worth a £10m bid for a laugh just to see what reaction we got off the dippers and their fans.

You'd get more of a reaction here...... One greedy bastard
And constantly injured.

While it is true that we are now at our English cap for the CL and thus probably done buying English. If we wanted to address the LB issue signing a Brit (say for backup GK) would allow us to sell Clichy instead of Kolarov if that is easier.

SSN reporter posted this 20 minutes ago or so?

I don't know what to make of it, probably end up stating the obvious, i.e. Wolfsburg saying he isn't for sale.

SSN reporter posted this 20 minutes ago or so?

I don't know what to make of it, probably end up stating the obvious, i.e. Wolfsburg saying he isn't for sale.

Knowing Sky sports it'll be something like "City declare interest in signing Wolfburg's, De Bruyne"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.