De Bruyne?

Not sure how De Boer talking about next keeper has something to with KDB. Unless rags are in for Ajax keeper? Still don't see what that's to do with KDB.

Not sure how De Boer talking about next keeper has something to with KDB. Unless rags are in for Ajax keeper? Still don't see what that's to do with KDB.

I think he was just referring to the fact that tweet mentioned the latest on De Bruyne. If it was anything significant it wouldn't have been tagged onto the bottom of a tweet about de Boer.

We'll see a lot more about De Bruyne in the papers early next week I think.

The De Boer comments are certainly about Jasper Cillessen. Dutch keeper in the World Cup under van Gaal

I think he was just referring to the fact that tweet mentioned the latest on De Bruyne. If it was anything significant it wouldn't have been tagged onto the bottom of a tweet about de Boer.

Is that a subtle hint about bad or good news Ric ?

Ric/Mods,

Can all this talk about squad numbers be put in a separate thread! This is meant to be the De-Bruyne thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.