De Bruyne?

Very interesting, thanks for providing. I think this shows why Maureen got rid, he is poor at the defensive side of the game. Other than that his stats are excellent, in the league he scored or made an assist 30 times in 34 games.

It's not that his defending is bad, he was just in a role where he didn't get asked to do any defensive work so he can't do the things to make who scoreds algorithm think he's a good defender.

If he was asked to do more defensive work, he would, his work rate is like Milners.

Fuck me,why do people start talking money.We will pay what it takes,for a top player a team DOESN'T really want to sell.

Im from germany and I watch Bundesliga. I can give u some summary:

- Insane player
- His biggest asset is his vision, other than messi , I have never seen someone with such a Vision as De bruyne. Even SIlva doesnt have that VIsion
- His excellent Passing ability
- His Hard work

The only doubt I have is that does he have the ability to play in a Possesion Team? Other than that this guy is pure Insane
Sounds good, ship him over.

It was always going to be a fee of around 50m to get him.

Very excited to see our front 4 next season.

If we can get Pogba and Sandro in at left back I fancy us really challenging for the Champions League.

It was always going to be a fee of around 50m to get him.

Very excited to see our front 4 next season.

If we can get Pogba and Sandro in at left back I fancy us really challenging for the Champions League.

I agree sam. Was told ages ago that alex sandro was a top target for us at lb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.