De Bruyne?

Serious question as I haven't seen much of De Bruyne if I'm honest . What can he do that Nasri can't. Why does everyone on here seem to rate him so highly?
1. Not everyone is high on him. Read the thread its a 70/30 split. And if you ask him or Pogba? It becomes a 40/60 spread against him.
2. Things Nasri do better: He is not the ball retainer Nasri is, he doesn't have as good of a ball technique as Nasri does, cannot fence the ball like Nasri can, and he is not the efficient passer Nasri is.

3. What he does better: He crosses better, shoots better, runs faster, passes on quicker, and is very direct on the counter. He takes on players better. I'd say they are on per moving off the ball (Nasri is a master at this, and I think DB has him even).

There you have it

1. Not everyone is high on him. Read the thread its a 70/30 split. And if you ask him or Pogba? It becomes a 40/60 spread against him.
2. Things Nasri do better: He is not the ball retainer Nasri is, he doesn't have as good of a ball technique as Nasri does, cannot fence the ball like Nasri can, and he is not the efficient passer Nasri is.

3. What he does better: He crosses better, shoots better, runs faster, passes on quicker, and is very direct on the counter. He takes on players better. I'd say they are on per moving off the ball (Nasri is a master at this, and I think DB has him even).

There you have it
There will be times where I think both will be in the starting team. De Bruyne, Silva, and Sterling will benefit from Nasri playing slightly deeper and vice versa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.