De Bruyne?

Don't agree. I think Nasri will work very well with the others.

If he isn't sold, I can't see him getting many games at all. But his ability to stop the momentum of a move by taking too many touches and looking backwards will be even more frustrating if you have the likes of sterling and de bruyne breaking forward and getting picked up or going offside whilst Nasri slowly turns 180 degrees and sticks his arse out and looks up to see where his own full back is.

These players give us more attacking Pace and directness when teams are back peddling. Nasri does the exact opposite.

Nasri,unfortunately,wont be going anywhere due to the astronomical deal he was given a short time back.

While he has his moments......he's far too inconsistent and is probably the most frustrating player we have on our books - he destroys attacks with his lack of directness,often slowing play to a crawl.If anyone is daft enough to pick up his tab.....i'd more than happily see him sold with his place being given to Lopes.

Has anyone noticed he looks like both Prince Harry AND Captain James Hewitt?

hqdefault.jpg

To be fair, he's saying it about a Belgian.
Even fairer, he never said the player was better, just that he has better vision. I have seen De Bruyne's vision, and yes it is up there with Silva's. But that shouldn't surprise anyone. You simply don't just fall into 20 assists a season.

Silva is better technically and passes better out of tight spots. De Bruyne's is better on breaks and doing it at top speed.

Both have great vision, but different styles. Silva is aesthetically more pleasing, but Debruyne is often quite as effective. Albeit more herky jerky.

He also isn't half the coordinated passer Silva is. But folks shouldn't confuse Silva's artistryfor straight better vision. De Bryune in open space or quick change of play direction, can be equally as deadly as the mercurial magician.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.