De Bruyne?

hqdefault.jpg

So are you saying De Bruyne is a sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady?

Yes. He's oddly baby faced, too. There's a little boy still in there, looks wise.

Southampton's manager also has that same weird gene, where you can still see the 11 year old boy in his face.
Well that sounded a little bit Yewtree.

But I reckon this is why we need him. Of all our midfielders Nasri, Silva, Navas and now Sterling none has a good a cross and an eye for goal like KDB. He'll bring more chances even if that means less ball retention at times.
I'm on the get him side: I was just trying to answer the question of What does he offer that Nasri doesn't?

You can claim it on the end of my cock.

Actually, I rather like the thought that there are probably one or two people now frantically searching on my name and ''Nasri captain" right now.

Good luck everyone ;-)
I'm reliably informed that the thread was lost in the recent forum shake up, buy me a pie and we'll call it quits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.